Thread: WTS (Selling) Ray adults
View Single Post
Old 27-12-2016, 02:13 AM   #1
Aro77
Dragon

Default Ray adults

Due to other hobbies and interest . i am looking to cut down just a few rays to free up some time.. i do not mind some shared breeding program too if someone is interested. can contact me to discuss. if not outright sales.

P13 rays . selling by pair , i bought them as Pure Black Diamonds , 1 of the males are wild caught , females are likely captive , females slightly towards the lower quality due to them breeding occasionally and have lost alot of their spots at the skirting area and slightly inner ones too from love bites , their bloodline is black diamond. i believe breeders will know that in a batch of pups not always will all look good despite the bloodline. note i am selling them as RAYS so please do judge the quality for your self... the females are pregnant so u can expect to take back immediate returns. each pair is going for $6888 slightly negotiable is ok, not too much as they normally produce a good amount of pups. size - 16'' onwards.

P14 females - got them as royal galaxy. 1 is from QH.. have 2 females 16'' onwards ready to breed. i have just introduced them to be in the group. so far no action yet. hopefully soon. 3800 nego each female.. pls note i am selling them as RAYS so please do judge the quality your self.

pls do only contact if very keen

all fishes are on kunning , tamban and various other fish meat

viewing katong..

Thanks Aro77
9786 5525

Last edited by Aro77; 27-12-2016 at 02:15 AM.
Aro77 is offline   Reply With Quote