Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Marketplace- Equipment & Accessories only

Old 17-06-2013, 02:55 PM   #1
tcto
Arofanatic

Default My Aro Pond Facility @ ST96

Hello,

This is a once in a very rare opportunity to grab a well established facility at the popular 96 Sungei Tengah. It is conveniently located in CCK and with a uniquely family and children friendly setup.

I am letting go my farming facility which i've built up over the past 9 years at ST96. Being one of the first (if not the first) to house, grow and breed arowanas at Mr Tan's (Gin Sai the owner of ST96) mud ponds, i've seen how the farm has grow and have optimised my facility accordingly - spending many $10s of '000 (for my beloved fish). My facility has enjoyed first mover advantage of prime (central) location selection and feature requirements within ST96 - and as such has had all that is required to help be successful.

Thus it is with a heavy heart that i am letting go my facility - as i look to move to my new Aro farm setup in LCK.

================================================

I am seeking a truly dedicated hobbyist / aspiring farmer to take over my beloved facility and carry it forth.

Asking Take Over Fee: $13,800
Monthly rental and electrical/pub usage to be paid directly to owner.
Please contact Terry (mobile: 9822 08eight nine)

================================================

SUMMARY OF MY FACILITY:

Secure - fully fenced up complex with dual access. In the past i've also setup internet based CCTV (IP Video cameras x6) for remote monitoring of my breeding activity and security - but had since decommissioned (as ST96 has been v. secure for me over the past 9yrs).

Convenient - easy direct private roadside access (with remote control gate entry) as well as main farm access. This allows you to park your car directly in front of the facility (for additional convenience, security and privacy)

Plug and Play ready and Proven success - just bring your fish and you'll be ready to rock-n-roll.

In my facility I have successfully raised (growout) and also breed numerous types of fish including Red (SR) and Gold (XB, RTG) Arowana, South and Central Americal cichlids - festae, mayan, peacock basses (orino, kelberi, azul), stingrays and many others...

Spacious and Fully featured

8x ponds (size ~ 20ft W x 20ft L x 2.5-3ft D per pond)
- Each pond with dual water-proofed electrical points (for pumps); wooden/chengai filter stand (filter box) per pond, valved PVC for easy water input from main reservoir (40mm incoming) and Dual PVC Aeration (valved) fully connected to Main air blower (40mm around facility) per pond.

- 2 ponds of the 8 - are fully cemented and netting partitioned (3 parts) with removal doors (and walkable for top view access of pond)
- 2 addition ponds of the 8 - mud based and netting partitioned (3 parts) with removal doors (and walkable for top view access of pond)
- 4 ponds of the 8 - mud based

Shed/roofed area (L-shaped ~20ft x 8ft + 20ft x 4.5ft)
- Full electrical setup, with recent upgrading of high gauge electrical wiring and facility junction box and main source area to support higher power usage
- Electrical setup to protect/trip for selected areas - shed, left side ponds and right side ponds
- 19x fish tanks (5x2, 4x2, 4x18 and 3x18) with air piping setup and incoming water setup
- PUB water and basin area
- Ample shelving area
- Shed lighting setup - for convenient night time working

PICTURES

Direct Private roadside access to facility - park your car directly in front (very easy and convenient)

Coming into the facility - through the roadside door. This is a view of the facility with 8x ponds connected via central pathway and Shed at the rear

Shed - shelving area and one stretch of tanks; and second door access to the rest of farm

Shed Electrical setup

View from 2nd stretch of tanks towards Ponds (easy lift-up door access to ponds can be seen) and roadside access

View of one pond - with filter stand and box

Numerous types of successful fish track record (growout and breeding)

Pair of Orino PB (laying eggs on cement wall)

Picture shows a batch of Motoro Ray Pups (from one of the many breeding batches). In fact this week there was a recent delivery of 8x motoro pups - still in the pond.

Arowana in ST96 pond

Arowana Fry Raising (from ST96 ponds)
tcto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:19 PM   #2
tcto
Arofanatic

Hi AF bros,

I've just returned to Singapore this week and will be available for viewings.

Do arrange and contact me via my mobile.

Cheers,
Terry
(982208eightnine)
Old 05-07-2013, 08:30 PM   #3
tcto
Arofanatic

Hi AF bros,

Thank you to all who have expressed interest in my facility.

I am happy to report that it is now in very good hands and confident it will be well taken care of going forward.

-------

Hi Mod,

Please close this thread.

Thank you,
Terry

----