Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Freshwater Invertebrates Forum

Old 24-07-2011, 08:06 PM   #11
lizhien

How is your GH?
Old 24-07-2011, 08:54 PM   #12
redsuns
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaCloud View Post
Yes! Very detailed sharing. Thanks!! My temp swing is between usually around 25.3-25.8. Im using 2 thermometer, one digital which failed me big time, the other is liquid therm which shows between 25.3-25.8. put as 25-26 bcuz of my digital therm.. :S

0.5 from day to night is it alot? For eros, I reduced the dosage to 1 instead of 2.5spray. Dosage like this is it too much?

I am going to get gh tester to try out later.
What is the recommended dosage for your tank capacity? You shouldnt overdose breeding liquid.
redsuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 01:41 AM   #13
BettaCloud

My GH is at 4.

I underdose. 3-5spray for 50litre, my 1ft is around 21litre, i spray 1 time only.
Old 25-07-2011, 01:50 AM   #14
silane
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaCloud View Post
Yes! Very detailed sharing. Thanks!! My temp swing is between usually around 25.3-25.8. Im using 2 thermometer, one digital which failed me big time, the other is liquid therm which shows between 25.3-25.8. put as 25-26 bcuz of my digital therm.. :S

0.5 from day to night is it alot? For eros, I reduced the dosage to 1 instead of 2.5spray. Dosage like this is it too much?

I am going to get gh tester to try out later.
you are very good, can read a analog themometer like a digital one. Those themometer can be out by 2C, so a 25C maybe a 27C.

Get a chiller for your shrimps, your CRS hardy can make it without a chiller, I think if you can make them stay alive is a good result. So dont think of making them breed. With a fan and can achieve 25 to 26C sound rather impossible to me with these few months of hot temperature. They turn pink can be simply half cook by the temperature.

So get yourself a chiller, make sure your shrimps are in tip top condition before applying Eros.

Last edited by silane; 25-07-2011 at 02:00 AM.
silane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2011, 02:48 AM   #15
BettaCloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by silane View Post
you are very good, can read a analog themometer like a digital one. Those themometer can be out by 2C, so a 25C maybe a 27C.

Get a chiller for your shrimps, your CRS hardy can make it without a chiller, I think if you can make them stay alive is a good result. So dont think of making them breed. With a fan and can achieve 25 to 26C sound rather impossible to me with these few months of hot temperature. They turn pink can be simply half cook by the temperature.

So get yourself a chiller, make sure your shrimps are in tip top condition before applying Eros.
i read with estimation like reading clock without the minutes line. I have a digital thermoter with the analog together, both give me different reading, so confusing.

i agree the weather is very hot, and its hard to know whether or not my water temperature is right at 25C with the conflicting thermometer readings. will heed your advice to get a chiller whenever i can.

and yup, i've stopped wasting my eros, will use it after i get a chiller.

thanks bro silane!