Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Planted Tanks & Aquascaping Forum > Aquascaping Showcase / Journals

Old 19-02-2006, 07:01 PM   #11
armageddon
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leecheewei85
OMG, i'm confused... did my comment saying its blockish offending??? i'm sorry about that and i don't mean it in that way. by the way, hopefully this post is not drected at me? as the quote you place there wasn't from me and not from anyone inthis topic. so yes, i am confused. please tell us who you are unpleased of?
not u no worry bro. unless u r the one that tried to zap me and added that F***ing comment and say bad things without daring to post in my main thread. but believe its not u. who ever dare not admit is seriously a BIG coward that nobody knows of
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2006, 07:14 PM   #12
Wasp

Simply beautiful. Just looking at the tank already feel very relaxed.
Old 20-02-2006, 10:49 AM   #13
waterscape_aq

Default cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by armageddon
not u no worry bro. unless u r the one that tried to zap me and added that F***ing comment and say bad things without daring to post in my main thread. but believe its not u. who ever dare not admit is seriously a BIG coward that nobody knows of

aiyo my friend me too also knna until you see my point! giving me all sort of neagtive comment! zap us guys without giving names too! saying we guys doing crap scape should not have go into biz la! should not do biz here and there! nevermind la! maybe i got a big target board so easily kanna shoot! afterall we take it as a push for us to move forward even more!
as what i always say keep cool!
Old 20-02-2006, 11:25 AM   #14
elimmel
Senior Dragon

Quote:
no worries la bro. the fella that zapped u probably doesn't understand what you're trying to create in your tank

btw, most tanks look like "crap" when it's freshly planted. even some of the big name aquascapers' works. give the tank time to mature, wah looks totally different n stunning.

also, it's easy to set up a stunning tank with lush plants n wood n livestock in the beginning. to maintain it is a totally different ball game.

oh yah, sorry to hear about your altums
elimmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2006, 11:26 AM   #15
biljas
Arofanatic

Quote:
oh my... that fissiden is beautiful overall so so.. nice plants but problem is that plant on the right is too sitracting. if can place between the center rock and the left side DW if can fill up the gap it will be nice

In fact, i think that was a pretty good comment cause i myself feel that it is a bit "messy" on the right hand side of my scape.

Thks for bringing it up.

Anyway, comments are just views of individuals and what may be pleasing to some may be ugly to others. So we should just take comments with a pinch of salt. Like what Bro Aquascape said, as long as you like it ok lor. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder right?

Anyway, everyone has a right to comment regardless of how their own scape look like.

biljas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2006, 12:11 PM   #16
waterscape_aq

Quote:
Originally Posted by biljas
In fact, i think that was a pretty good comment cause i myself feel that it is a bit "messy" on the right hand side of my scape.

Thks for bringing it up.

Anyway, comments are just views of individuals and what may be pleasing to some may be ugly to others. So we should just take comments with a pinch of salt. Like what Bro Aquascape said, as long as you like it ok lor. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder right?

Anyway, everyone has a right to comment regardless of how their own scape look like.

that's the way! keep cool! trust your own taste! wish everyone have a nice day!
Old 20-02-2006, 01:42 PM   #17
TETRASIAN

that's a lovely tank... the angels must be feeling right at home!
Old 21-02-2006, 01:15 AM   #18
armageddon
Senior Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by biljas

Thks for bringing it up.

correct lah. but imagine ppl like that dare not PM or do anything conctructive only destructive. are bugs and jerk to our forums and society. no wonder lah because of such ppl singapore becoming worse and wose. bros disagree just zapp. i hcak care liao. dun leave comment dun say anything. if want comment dun say those freaking comments that will not help me in any sense hor thxs now new comment say what tell me dun act kid. ok lor he so adult let me see who he is
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2006, 08:23 AM   #19
obsidian

Bro juz ignore them ba, looking at the way he writes his comments, one can tell he muz be some bored kid; or worse still an grossly immature adult. Such pple will always exist, so juz ignore them and smile. No point getting angry over such characters.

Nice tank btw.
Old 21-02-2006, 10:23 AM   #20
hypersushi

Wow biljas, how on earth do you keep your tank so crystal clear? I'm having a 4 ft tank and even after WC, the water is still not as clear. There's buildup of mulm and the tank is releasing tannins from the dropped leaves that I am unable to clear I think. My driftwood was boiled before putting in so it's not the culprit. But anyways, even if it's just tannins, the water should be clear with a yellow tint, it's not.. it has particles floating around. I'm using an Eheim 2028. Are you using some special media in you overhead filter?