Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox > Singapore Politics

Old 28-04-2011, 12:45 PM   #21
Pikapig
Dragon

everyone also force laugh ma...now reservist go back..they say we just walk away....who wan to laugh free for them...

put them into parliament end up everyone mus force laugh for him...

i cant imagine him giving a speech in parliament....
Pikapig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2011, 02:18 PM   #22
Apollosiao
Senior Dragon

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

i was watching his introduction video, he gives me a veri smug n hao lian ish feeling.

anyway ani one here belongs to his dragon/tigers and obese soldiers? can share with us is he realli that good
Apollosiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2011, 02:43 PM   #23
loveikan
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollosiao View Post
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

i was watching his introduction video, he gives me a veri smug n hao lian ish feeling.

anyway ani one here belongs to his dragon/tigers and obese soldiers? can share with us is he realli that good
OMG! His tone of voice, facial expression and behavior exactly resembled one of my friend's cousin who was liked him more than 10 years ago.. Must tell him to watch this.hahahaha

Having said so, my friend's cousin toned down tremendously when his father became a bankrupt.
loveikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2011, 03:08 PM   #24
Auratus
Arofanatic

OMG! After watching his speech, he should just stay in the army.
Auratus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2011, 04:22 PM   #25
Aris
Arofanatic

Give me a break...this super star general's English grammer stinks. Example, he says, "Singapore is like a yacht, not a supertanker. We need a cohesive team of leaders, people that can watch the waves, response(not respond?) swiftly, catch the winds(not wind?),,,,,"

This guy is a soldier, acts and talks about army. When I left after 2.5 years in NS I know nothing about civilian life and it took me a long time to catch up. Imagine he had 23 years of army life. It will take him more than a year before he wise up. He is a fish out of the water, and now all he can tell us is about his army experience.
Aris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2011, 06:44 PM   #26
WiNd.feNg
Dragon

my Major tell me he buey pai leh
WiNd.feNg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2011, 07:41 PM   #27
situs-sk2
Dragon

What lau ae....see his face already sianz. Damn how lian, he is lucky got study background if not can be a potential 25 kid in Dragon, Tiger body gang.
situs-sk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2011, 08:05 PM   #28
Beerman
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by situs-sk2 View Post
What lau ae....see his face already sianz. Damn how lian, he is lucky got study background if not can be a potential 25 kid in Dragon, Tiger body gang.
good one 2 5 kid! hahahahahaaa....

This guy talk and act like he is PM. Canot imagin one day he become MP.... wat will happen to us!
Beerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2011, 10:15 PM   #29
D24

AFC Committee

Quote:
Originally Posted by EH View Post
Guess he had a different audience and trying his best to connect with the people. I have heard MG Chan speaking on a Singapore International Symposium filled with professionals. He impressed every one with a great, inspiring 40 minutes speech without having to rely on a text. This guy has a gift of gab, easily equals the PM's. He has the potential to be the PM.
haha... bro, can tok of course b very good, but must also be able to feel and relate to us, the commoners... eg: when we eat mee siam, we don't add hum...

D24
Old 28-04-2011, 11:48 PM   #30
glyeo84
Dragon

Both the ex-generals are potential ministers, how come the other ex BG no sound no snow leh...
glyeo84 is offline   Reply With Quote