Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > AFC Associate Members Forum > Blue Crystal Aquarium

Closed Thread

Old 18-08-2012, 11:56 PM   #1
Blue Crystal Aquarium
AFC Associate

Default Blue Crystal Aquarium Trading (BCA) Announcement

In view of the recent CITES discussions on the legality of Arowanas, the Company would like to take this opportunity to clarify some issues.

1) Are the Arowanas from BCA CITES approved?

Yes! The fishes from BCA are legally imported by SWIFT SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. via AVA approval and Inspection. The Company also adheres to CITES rules and regulations of going through proper documentation of the tag numbers that are exported and that are tagged into the Arowanas bound from our Malaysian counterpart CITES farm to SWIFT SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.

2) Certification of Arowanas sold at BCA:

From the onset, the Certification of Arowanas does not constitute a CITES permit issued for the purpose of importing into and/or exporting Dragon Fish or Arowana from Singapore. This applies to the other countries that are CITES bounded as well.

The imported fishes are thus not issued with a certification from the CITES farm in Malaysia, but the tag numbers are registered to ascertain the legality of the Arowanas through CITES approval to export from Malaysia and imported into Singapore (by SWIFT SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.) which is inspected and carefully scanned by Changi Animal & Plant Quarantine under AVA at Singapore Changi Airfreight Centre upon immediate arrival.

Forever Arowana Aquaculture Sdn. Bhd. is under a major CITES farm in Bukit Merah, Malaysia and is already in the list to be CITES certified.
In assuring our customers of the legality of our fishes, all sold Arowanas by the Comapany will henceforth be accompanied with SWIFT SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. certification. We would also like to extend an invitation to our valued customers who have previously bought our Arowanas to exchange for the SWIFT SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. certification. For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

3) Proof of Arowana Parentage:

CITES recording and documentation proves that the Arowanas produced are only of Second Filial Generation (F2) and beyond produced through Captive Breeding. It does not certify or prove the true parentage/quality of the Arowana or the reputation of the aforesaid CITES Farm that the certification is from.

BCA prides ourselves in providing good service, quality Arowanas with reasonable pricing to the hobbyists of today! The Company would like to sincerely thank all our valued customers and friends for their continued support!

To sum up, Do come SEE our Arowanas and Certification.
Old 19-08-2012, 01:15 AM   #2
finclk
Dragon

Awesome news.... the recent sales restriction listed by AF wouldnt affect you guys then!
Old 19-08-2012, 02:45 AM   #3
Longlong
Arofanatic

Default Radiance Gold

Hi boss,

Thank you for clarifying and the good news.

To confirm, can I bring down my Radiance Gold certificate issued under 'Forever Arowana Aquaculture' to exchange for the Swift Singapore PTE LTD certificate?

Pls advise if I need to bring down the invoice as well?

Many thanks.

Regards,
Old 19-08-2012, 11:04 AM   #4
jcchia
Dragon

As a hobbyist, the most important thing is the aro is beautiful to one expectation and keep with TLC.

Cert wise is not that important. But in breeding or competition.....
Old 19-08-2012, 12:06 PM   #5
FlowerHFanatic
Senior Dragon

Mr Yap, the 38pcs GH I just bought from you under Shift aro cert right?

Lucky walked into your shop yesterday before going to LCK - realised your GH is really value for money. Let you know when I collect cert ok!
Old 19-08-2012, 12:06 PM   #6
Blue Crystal Aquarium
AFC Associate

Thanks for the concern about the certificate. recent the "SWIFT SINGAPORE PTE LTD" the certificate under processing. Once ready, we will inform all customers bring down the 'Forever Arowana Aquaculture' Certificate for exchange.

Thanks.

Yours sincerely,
Blue Crystal Aquarium Management.
Old 19-08-2012, 12:48 PM   #7
Blue Crystal Aquarium
AFC Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerHFanatic View Post
Mr Yap, the 38pcs GH I just bought from you under Shift aro cert right?

Lucky walked into your shop yesterday before going to LCK - realised your GH is really value for money. Let you know when I collect cert ok!

Thanks for your BIG support.

Yes, because the SWIFT SINGAPORE PTE LTD certificate under processing,
once ready all the customers who brought Arowanas from our shop before are welcome to bring over the certificate to EXCHANGE.

CHEERS!

Yours sincerely,
Blue Crystal Aquarium Management
Old 19-08-2012, 03:03 PM   #8
arojaz

You said Forever Arowana Aquaculture sdn bhd is a major cites certified farm.
So if you really had imported your fishes from Forever farm, why do you need to change the certs to Swift Singapore?
To our knowledge, any fishes that are imported, the fishes should be sold as d particular farm certificate or d importer would do all transfer link to Cites and AVA to re-certify the fishes to their own farm brand and certificates.

You are in d process of changing all d sold fishes certificates to Swift Singapore.
So are your fishes locally breeded???
Your honest and sincere clarifications shall be great appreciatted by all hobbyist.

Old 19-08-2012, 03:27 PM   #9
Sliver

AFC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Crystal Aquarium View Post
Thanks for your BIG support.

Yes, because the SWIFT SINGAPORE PTE LTD certificate under processing,
once ready all the customers who brought Arowanas from our shop before are welcome to bring over the certificate to EXCHANGE.

CHEERS!

Yours sincerely,
Blue Crystal Aquarium Management
Sorry boss Swift don't have cert? I should have one of the first few batches of Swift arowanas in sg and I got my certs back in 08. bought my fishes from aropac when it was still at simon road.

can confirm your statement?
Old 19-08-2012, 03:43 PM   #10
hongcaishen

i bought swift xb few months back, they have their own cert already.

now i also have blue crystal xb cert, so i also need to change e cert or no need?

Closed Thread