Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Freshwater Invertebrates Forum

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 12:35 AM   #1
NighTranCeX

Default CRS Grade

Hi,
I'm new to crs and just this weekend i brought a few pieces of driftwood to Aquameadows at Farmart so he could tie them with fissiden when i saw he had CRS...Unfortunately, he said the hinos and near hinos had been sold earlier that day, so only grades S and A were left.. he was not sure which was which though, but I bought a couple since they were so cheap...Any bro here could kindly help me grade them?

Sorry for lousy pics

No 1.

No 2.

Old 10-04-2007, 04:51 AM   #2
Exotic_chew
Arofanatic

ask the broker whom asked you to post the pic for the grade, he know best.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:23 AM   #3
NighTranCeX

Broker? Aquameadows or what? Pls explain

Old 10-04-2007, 12:42 PM   #4
NighTranCeX

Alright Exotic...Call me slow but I just got the meaning of your reply AND seen the drop in my reputation by three. Since no one else has taken an interest in this topic I can only conclude that you downed my reputation and either you did it thrice or asked some friend of yours to do it too.

One comment for it was: "nice"... So am I to understand that I get downed reputation for having lousy shrimps?
The other comment was :you bought as what grade will be what grade, why ask?
I am asking because I believe I said "he was not sure which was which though"
Third comment was : What a story

May I just ask one thing? Are you some 13 year old kid who just loves shooting down other people's reputation just to feel superior? I came here to ask for help, not to read useless replies that won't help me get the grading of my shrimps. After you read this,I have no doubt my rep will go down again,no doubt by your hand.
Please...if you have nothing constructive to add, I request that you kindly keep off this topic.

Old 10-04-2007, 04:38 PM   #5
EvolutionZ
Endangered Dragon

bro, how much u get for 1? looks great bro!
Old 10-04-2007, 04:58 PM   #6
Exotic_chew
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NighTranCeX View Post
Alright Exotic...Call me slow but I just got the meaning of your reply AND seen the drop in my reputation by three. Since no one else has taken an interest in this topic I can only conclude that you downed my reputation and either you did it thrice or asked some friend of yours to do it too.

One comment for it was: "nice"... So am I to understand that I get downed reputation for having lousy shrimps?
The other comment was :you bought as what grade will be what grade, why ask?
I am asking because I believe I said "he was not sure which was which though"
Third comment was : What a story

May I just ask one thing? Are you some 13 year old kid who just loves shooting down other people's reputation just to feel superior? I came here to ask for help, not to read useless replies that won't help me get the grading of my shrimps. After you read this,I have no doubt my rep will go down again,no doubt by your hand.
Please...if you have nothing constructive to add, I request that you kindly keep off this topic.
sorry to disappoint u but i'm not 13 years old and i did nothing to ur rep . besides , it will be meaningless to lower ur rep.
Old 10-04-2007, 07:19 PM   #7
EvolutionZ
Endangered Dragon

bro, it might just be any guy... cause nowadays theres ppl zapping and sabo-ing AF member here..
Old 10-04-2007, 11:05 PM   #8
NighTranCeX

Alright thanks Evo...i got them for 24 each.

Very nice...now my rep's gone down to 4.All on my first day actually posting something. May I ask anyone what I'm doing wrong that people are downing my rep this much?...Are my manners that bad or am I just so unlucky that these zappers and saboers like to aim me?

Old 10-04-2007, 11:11 PM   #9
EvolutionZ
Endangered Dragon

its common now bro.. u see my rep from 16 to now 8..
4 are one guy who continuelly zapping me wif only "lol"... just leave it like that lor =)
Old 11-04-2007, 02:24 AM   #10
hosoonhee
Dragon

nothing wrong with your manner i believe...but it will be better not to talk about being zapped in the forum as it will likely to increase your number of zapping.....better to read up a bit on the forums rules and regulations....dun worry too much about the rep points....welcome to this forum and i hope you will enjoy your hobby....
Closed Thread