Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography

Old 09-11-2005, 06:35 PM   #1
Z3MCP

Default silver comm in a 6x2x2.5

This is my 6x2x2.5 tank

Currently keeping

2 Silver arowanas
clown knife
Datnioide
2 bichirs
5 red parrots
sailfin pleco

filtration

2x eheim 2260
3ft sump
denitrator

Sold my SR and HBRTG comm to my cousin, and with the spare cash ive upgraded my filtration and started another comm this time ive decided to go with 2 silvers. Aros are so expensive in australia and i decided not to take such a big risk since im going to be travelling alot and going to be busy with my new business. Hopefully they out grow my tank in about a year then i can upgrade to a 10-12ft tank in my office.
Old 09-11-2005, 06:44 PM   #2
bentong
Dragon

ur silvers are still small, u might hv to watch out for the clown knife attacking..
2 silvers shld fit into this tank ok, may not out grow it(i hv 2 silvers and a green in a tank of similar dimensions, but the width is 2.5 rather than the ht)
overall seems like quite a nice tank, but a bit dark, u might wanna increase the lighting..
bentong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 06:53 PM   #3
Z3MCP

the clown knife is rather shy... the red parrots pick on it. my bichirs are smaller than the aros and it leaves them alone. As for lighting I think its my camera ive got fujifilm finepix 4700 and i can never get a better picture of my tank. Ive tried all sort of settings and they didnt help.