Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 29-09-2008, 10:59 PM   #21
Chinmo
Senior Dragon

Whoa! Thanks guys for such long feedback! am trying.... but i "process" them before feeding to fish... but mine is SVR... so fat also okie
Chinmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2008, 01:41 AM   #22
goldrush

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsilano View Post
Bros my job lah...I am just a telephone operator...no phone call no business so surf the nets. While others surf XYZ sites I surf goldfish sites like RG, Af and plenty others. Somedays its like I play or read goldfish articles 7 1/2 hrs a day and work only 1/2 hour nia. What I learn or come across I archived to read and try to figure out and hopefully share so that we all can benefit and cut the learning curve for keeping and learning to groom goldfishes.

So whatever I posted to share is not much intelligence, but by being inquisitive and passionante and hopefully share...hope to encourage more hobbyists to venture into goldfish keeping. The best teacher is the nets and the best website is RG and bro Goldrush wrote many good articles in there and it is properly archived for easy references..so really big thank you to people like Doc who posted so many relevant goldfish articles....we the end users are the beneficiaries

Bro Kit

Let me show you some magic

GR.....is the mirror image of.........RG

Here's another one

If you minus off 3 alphabets from the front and also 3 alphabets from the back of the word GOLDRUSH......what do you get?

Answer:

GOLDRUSH

That's still me

I did not choose my nick because of the above but I find the above connection long after I chose it.Similarly we are not born to be goldfish lover or keeper but after years and years of keeping we do become one.

I still remember one important line in my ten commandments of keeping goldfish........and I quote:I'm no God of goldfish but if there is one,I would like to be His ambassador.....

I'm still an ambassador working day and night to bring the best of my ability to promote this hobby.

So have you completed my 200++ articles lazed with poetry,jokes,cartoon,mathematics,chemistry,equatio n,videos pics.......................hmm and even a goldfish song which I composed or rather decomposed

doc
Old 30-09-2008, 02:50 PM   #23
kitsilano

AFC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldrush View Post
Bro Kit

Let me show you some magic

GR.....is the mirror image of.........RG

Here's another one

If you minus off 3 alphabets from the front and also 3 alphabets from the back of the word GOLDRUSH......what do you get?

Answer:

GOLDRUSH

That's still me

I did not choose my nick because of the above but I find the above connection long after I chose it.Similarly we are not born to be goldfish lover or keeper but after years and years of keeping we do become one.

I still remember one important line in my ten commandments of keeping goldfish........and I quote:I'm no God of goldfish but if there is one,I would like to be His ambassador.....

I'm still an ambassador working day and night to bring the best of my ability to promote this hobby.

So have you completed my 200++ articles lazed with poetry,jokes,cartoon,mathematics,chemistry,equatio n,videos pics.......................hmm and even a goldfish song which I composed or rather decomposed

doc
Doc .....what a wonderful intriguing R E V E L A T I O N
kitsilano is offline   Reply With Quote