Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > AroReefers

Old 06-09-2005, 02:14 AM   #1
bonjour2

Default possible to organise a buffet outing in December or a overseas trip to Hong Kong?

Was daydreaming just now and came up with this wild idea, how abt a marine outing to Hong Kong 3D2N LFS tour or a Buffet outing in December?
Old 06-09-2005, 02:31 AM   #2
wlchew

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjour2
Was daydreaming just now and came up with this wild idea, how abt a marine outing to Hong Kong 3D2N LFS tour or a Buffet outing in December?
Woa..like that also can? Buffet is fine..going to HKG need $$$...drop dead liao.
Old 06-09-2005, 10:52 AM   #3
cwloo

I think china better ? crazy buying bunch of ORP monitor, ozoner, chiller, pump etc...
Old 06-09-2005, 11:46 AM   #4
bonjour2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwloo
I think china better ? crazy buying bunch of ORP monitor, ozoner, chiller, pump etc...
Bro, china you need to have contact to know where to spot stuff, land mass too big, cannot afford to travel from county to county, but HK is like a Showroom with everything featured in a shop...planning to go in DEC.
Old 06-09-2005, 08:20 PM   #5
flame angel

Quote:
I think that's impossible to go so far to HK, how's your spouse and children will respond, if u tell them that u r going with some hobbyist u know on line.
Old 06-09-2005, 10:49 PM   #6
nim75sg

Not a crazy dream when airfare is so inexpensive nowadays with budget airlines and there are bargains available later this week during the Nata fair.
Old 06-09-2005, 11:08 PM   #7
wlchew

Quote:
Originally Posted by nim75sg
Not a crazy dream when airfare is so inexpensive nowadays with budget airlines and there are bargains available later this week during the Nata fair.
Ya...airfare is one thing..accomodation is another...
Old 07-09-2005, 01:36 AM   #8
bonjour2

Quote:
Originally Posted by flame angel
I think that's impossible to go so far to HK, how's your spouse and children will respond, if u tell them that u r going with some hobbyist u know on line.
haha, i no spouse or children yet, not that old lone-ranger, don't even have GF to start with

nvm, nim75sg, let me know if u interested to go in dec...we can ta poa tim sum there and ORs back.

Accomodation wise, 3 star hotels quite affordable per night, some less than what u pay for a AT .
Old 07-09-2005, 01:50 AM   #9
wlchew

Quote:
haha, i no spouse or children yet, not that old lone-ranger, don't even have GF to start with

nvm, nim75sg, let me know if u interested to go in dec...we can ta poa tim sum there and ORs back.

Accomodation wise, 3 star hotels quite affordable per night, some less than what u pay for a AT .
Bro Bonjour2,
The low-season is ard 328 for 3D2N..Dec..is a high season
Anyway, ORs is cheap. maybe JBJ/macro product cheaper can bring in too.

Side-track, ya..enjoy yourself when you are single and unattach...
Old 07-09-2005, 12:43 PM   #10
elimmel
Senior Dragon

i'm going to HK in dec with family - 10pax
sure find time to go tung choi street cos me and 2 other bro-in-law, both 6ft marine setups, are fish freeks!

ticket get from jetstar. accomodation per night about 138 per night at 4 star hotel with room upgrade somemore.

must realy search for the bargains... NATAs is a good place to start.
elimmel is offline   Reply With Quote