Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Marketplace- Equipment & Accessories only

Old 19-06-2010, 03:23 PM   #1
phenomenon

Default 4x2x2 2 Tier /w 1.5" thk WI stand

hi bros, sincere apologies for those who smsed pm-ed me over the last month, i have just gotten back from overseas training, and thus could not be of contact regarding the tanks. really really sorry for those who were interested. anyway, the tanks are back up for sale! (:

4x2x2 tanks
condition: 8/10

glass is clear, with minimal scratches on the surface. one tank has a small chip on the bottom right, but there's no leak, and because the glass is 10m thick, the chip is of no consequence.
each tank has two centre braces.

WI-stand
condition: 9/10
1.5" thick. the stand is extremely sturdy. no rust no dent no bending. almost perfect condition. can't find anything wrong with it, but i put 9/10 just in case.

for the tanks i'll be throwing in an overhead filter, a couple of lights(3 top lights, 1 underwater light) i don't know which works and which doesn't, haven't used for a long time, so i'm just giving whatever i have. i dont have powerheads though, sorry.

price is as follows:
[B]1) 4x2x2tank 2tier (must sell as set) $220 Neg.

address will be revealed upon arrangement of viewing/buying. buyer is to arrange your own transportation fees. preference is collection on weekends because im in camp during the weekdays. but if it is only possible for weekday collection, i will arrange with my family to facilitate your viewing/collection.

Daniel
9-6-7-8-6-3-3-5.
sms only please. (: as i'm not always with my phone, especially when in camp.

collection is in balestier.