Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography

Old 04-07-2010, 01:37 AM   #1
YKT
Dragon

Default Update on my Kelberi

Manage to take a few shots on my WC and CB Kelberi. Both pcs are about 10 inches, see the difference in development for WC and CB type. WC is definitely much better.

Last edited by YKT; 29-08-2010 at 01:36 AM.
YKT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 02:38 AM   #2
Azroy
Endangered Dragon

Wow boss nice Kelberies! The WC one looks much better, the CB one don't looked so good, Don't keep la..give me
Azroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:45 AM   #3
Occellatus
Endangered Dragon

The WC one is superb.....are they still on feeders bro? Or did u managed to convert them to MP?
Occellatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 03:03 PM   #4
YKT
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azroy View Post
Wow boss nice Kelberies! The WC one looks much better, the CB one don't looked so good, Don't keep la..give me
Ya, the wc Kelberis are so much better. For the cb Kelberi, they don't look good now but I think given time they will catch up in terms of color.So, must keep by my side to monitor lah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occellatus View Post
The WC one is superb.....are they still on feeders bro? Or did u managed to convert them to MP?
Most of them on on mp now. But, of course, they prefer feeder. I normally feed mp first follow by small amount of feeders and they accept it.
Old 04-07-2010, 03:14 PM   #5
anse|m
Dragon

Boss, very nice update of your WC kelberi. Looks like you've been feeding them well. Mine still refuse to take mp, therefore, still abit kum chek.
anse|m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 06:31 PM   #6
Occellatus
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by YKT View Post
Most of them on on mp now. But, of course, they prefer feeder. I normally feed mp first follow by small amount of feeders and they accept it.
Awesome...my Orino was initially on MP...after I brought it home..rejected MP outright. Now main diet is on feeders...but my orino feeds rather slowly...It can only finish $2 worth of small kois within a week.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:47 PM   #7
YKT
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by anse|m View Post
Boss, very nice update of your WC kelberi. Looks like you've been feeding them well. Mine still refuse to take mp, therefore, still abit kum chek.
They are burning holes in my pocket before I force them to accept mp. My Kelberis swallow a packet of $8 feeder per feeding and I feed twice per day. So you can imagine the cost if without mp.

Quote:
Awesome...my Orino was initially on MP...after I brought it home..rejected MP outright. Now main diet is on feeders...but my orino feeds rather slowly...It can only finish $2 worth of small kois within a week.
You have to stop feeding for a few days and they will start to accept mp again. $2 of feeder per week is kind of small appetite. How many pcs of PBs do you have?
Old 04-07-2010, 06:51 PM   #8
Occellatus
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
You have to stop feeding for a few days and they will start to accept mp again. $2 of feeder per week is kind of small appetite. How many pcs of PBs do you have?
Very small appetite I would say....I only have a Orino in a 5ft tank. Just one PB alone...it takes its time to eat those feeders..one by one...day by day...normally by the 6th of 7th day, the feeders would totally be gone. Funny eh....
Old 04-07-2010, 07:04 PM   #9
YKT
Dragon

Quote:
Very small appetite I would say....I only have a Orino in a 5ft tank. Just one PB alone...it takes its time to eat those feeders..one by one...day by day...normally by the 6th of 7th day, the feeders would totally be gone. Funny eh....
Oh, I see, no competition so no need to swallow the feeder fast. I have 12 pcs together, so speed to get the feeders or mp are critical. Othewise, once run out of food, they have to wait till next feeding.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:07 PM   #10
Occellatus
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Oh, I see, no competition so no need to swallow the feeder fast. I have 12 pcs together, so speed to get the feeders or mp are critical. Othewise, once run out of food, they have to wait till next feeding.
Hmm....You may be right bro...

12 PBs! Must be quite a sight! Bro, I dont remember you posting any full tank pics showcasing your PBs. Able to post some for us to drool?