Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > Arowana Forum > AFC Associate Members Forum > Clementi Florist & Aquarium

Old 29-09-2012, 07:56 PM   #1
DFI
Dragon Fish Industry

Default Final Clearance & New Arrivals

Dear all,
Due mainly to make way for new fishes, we have no choice but to further reduce the retail prices of these fishes at C328 -

1. Emerald Blue S$400 (previously $450, then $428)
2. Rose Gold S$348 (previously $399)
3. 24K Gold S$700 (previously $799, then $750)

In addition, there would be a new batch of Royal Blue AA, 6 to 7 inches, offering at only S$400 each - the lowest retail price ever! To further encourage hobbyists to start a comm or joint purchase with friends,

1. buy 3pcs and enjoy extra $30 discount for each fish (ie $370 nett per fish)
2. Buy 5pcs and enjoy extra $50 discount for each fish (ie $350 nett per fish)

We sincerely look forward to your kind patronage at C328. Have a nice weekend.

Mrs Goh
DFI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2012, 11:27 PM   #2
Strad
Dragon

When will the new batch be arriving?
Strad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2012, 02:51 PM   #3
DFI
Dragon Fish Industry

Default Oops, sorry, arriving tomorrow at 12 noon.

Hi Strad
Oops, sorry, arriving tomorrow, 1st October, at 12 noon. There will be a total of 15pcs from 2 different batches. Despite the relatively smaller size of 6, 7 and even 8 inches, some pearlies are already evident. And body shapes are high and broad.

Cheers!
Mrs Goh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strad View Post
When will the new batch be arriving?
Old 01-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #4
khong

Was there when the fishes arrived.. 4 pic was snap up within hr.. nearly got the 24k AA++ but notice the pic I like got some acid burn and listless,,so didn't take the risk..
Instead I got a slight spoon head,high body emerald blue on offer,coz of it's strong blue base..hapi with my purchase nonetheless..
Old 01-10-2012, 03:43 PM   #5
khong

Btw do update here if got any 24k AA or AA+ releasing.. looking to add just 1 last pic into my comm.. but coz mine is black tank so dun need gold line on head..thanx in advance..
Old 01-10-2012, 04:03 PM   #6
fishncheap

is Emerald Blue cross breed between blue and green? how does it look like when fully grow le? base is blue?
Old 01-10-2012, 04:10 PM   #7
Flying Ranchu

Quote:
Originally Posted by khong View Post
Was there when the fishes arrived.. 4 pic was snap up within hr.. nearly got the 24k AA++ but notice the pic I like got some acid burn and listless,,so didn't take the risk..
Instead I got a slight spoon head,high body emerald blue on offer,coz of it's strong blue base..hapi with my purchase nonetheless..
Bro khong,

Congrats on your happy acquisition. Can share your pics when you are less busy? Many thanks
Old 02-10-2012, 01:18 AM   #8
ranchulover_79
Arofanatic

Hi Mrs Goh, I am new in keeping aro.Plan to get 1 small size aro.What will u be recommend,I prefer gold/red aro.tks
ranchulover_79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 07:34 AM   #9
DFI
Dragon Fish Industry

Default Emerald Blue has bluish green scales

Hi fishncheap
Emerald Blues are pure xbacks with bluish green scales. At a certain angle, this special base colour would look very attractive as well as unique. As for picture, kindly see our latest posting, September Peak Harvests, tag 9010 is an Emerald Blue xback.

Much appreciated for your support.
Mrs Goh
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishncheap View Post
is Emerald Blue cross breed between blue and green? how does it look like when fully grow le? base is blue?
Old 02-10-2012, 07:39 AM   #10
DFI
Dragon Fish Industry

Default It all depends on your budget, really.

Hi Ranchulover,
For your info, I am also a Ranchu lover ... you know? Just love viewing them sideways, with their bulging stomachs, crowned heads and angled tails, kawaii ne!

As for your recommendation, if you have a lower budget of say S$400, go for either the Emerald, BMB or Royal Blue AA xbacks. However, if you are able to push the boat out a little more, say S$500, then I would strongly recommend our Sapphire Gold AA+.

Compare and contrast before committing and enjoy the process ... All the best in your arowana selection.

Mrs Goh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchulover_79 View Post
Hi Mrs Goh, I am new in keeping aro.Plan to get 1 small size aro.What will u be recommend,I prefer gold/red aro.tks